Why use Blendly? Having a Barista style coffee blend in your office has loads of advantages. Having the ability to customize all the beans, certification, grind and roast has even more. It’s a great way to start a client meeting as well as to show how much you value them. Blendly offers you this ability at a very affordable price. We are very transparent on what goes on your coffee bag.
Here are the top 5 reasons for using Blendly and creating your own blend:
- A hot coffee can break the ice. Offering a coffee to a visitor, a new starter or a colleague who’s having a bad day can break the ice at the beginning of a conversation, helping the connection to flow. It can be a great way to start a tricky conversation or make someone feel really welcome in your office.
- Grabbing a coffee can provide a well-deserved desk break. It’s healthy to get up and walk around the office several times a day to take a screen break. It will help you to get a good blood circulation going and will help prevent bad posture that is commonly attributed on desk jobs. Getting up to grab a coffee can provide the “excuse” for that well-deserved breather.
- A way to say thank you to the team. Employee benefits can help with staff retention. Having a free coffee included in it is a great addition as it will not only save your staff some future weight gains but also on their everyday spending. It’s a great way to show them that they are being appreciated. When the recession hits, companies were seen to get rid of certain staff benefits in the office. Show your staff that your business is strong and you care about them by offering some practical perks.
- Coffee can help ideas percolate. It is no coincidence that Google are offering free good meals and beverages for their staff. It’s in order to “inspire innovative thinking”. Your company doesn’t have to be the size of Google before you think about stimulating staff creativity.
- It makes the office smell great. Coffee was number for in the top 20 of Britain’s favourite smells in 2016. Filling the office a lovely aroma of coffee will make you a winner with staff and visitors alike.
If you would like to try and have this perks, visit Blendly and start creating your own blend.