The Blendly Marketplace
Blendly.co.uk marketplace trades green beans as finished fresh coffee blends, allowing Baristas and coffee lovers to access the commodities that make up your everyday cup of coffee. Also to mix, roast and share your coffee to create newer tastes, flavours and brands. The marketplace allows you to create a unique coffee and publish your knowledge of coffee by creating coffee blends from a selection of global coffee community blends.
Your Coffee Skills Rewarded
The Barista Distributor account allows your skills and knowledge of coffee to be shared and to be distributed with others for pleasure as a coffee lover or a professional coffee user. It allows you to utilise your own coffee skills and build an income from the marketplace by reselling your blends on the blendly marketplace via our online subscription services – allowing you, your family, business and coffee lovers to have access to a fresh managed independent supply chain.
Accounts and Roasting Tools
All of our account types are specific to you and your needs, based around Digital roasting tools that give you control of the roasting process allowing you to create new and exciting flavours as well as access the recipes that create some of the world’s best brands.
Your Journey can start with a free account that allows you to create commercial
coffee blends free and as you develop your skills and your taste pallet as well as develop your knowledge of blending, You can upgrade your account. The marketplace has blends that were created by baristas and companies that use the marketplace and publish their coffee blends created from the various types of coffee beans and roasts.
The free account is designed for you to test the service and start creating your coffee blends. From the Free account, you can upgrade to any of the other accounts any time to get more value and lower cost.
Subscription reduces the cost of your coffee and you can upgrade the account to reduce the cost of your coffee. Subscription costs are credited as Coffee Credits to your account every month. Coffee credits were developed to allow the coffee blending experience to be transmitted digitally and allow you to create prepaid vouchers. For affiliates and coffee blenders, they allow you to add other products and services and create product bundles that can be transmitted in many different ways.
Coffee Costs Pricing structure
The Marketplace trades green beans as finished products allowing Baristas and coffee lovers to access the commodities that create coffee blends unique to and your taste pallet. Each account is designed to accommodate customers with various needs, who are looking for great tasting and unique coffee.
- Barista Home Account Ideal for home users who are interested in developing their own coffee. It is set up at retail Prices. It allows home users to test some of the great combinations. This account manages your coffee usage in a month with a predictive ordering service, meaning you never run out of coffee again and keep your coffee fresh and available.
- Barista Account ideal for coffee lovers and professionals who want to sell to Friends and Family as well as have a professional interest in creating unique coffee. It offers as much as 21% greater value than a home account and can be upgraded to other accounts. You can also purchase Barista Distributor’s Community Builder add-on with this account, that will allow you to add value to your coffee skills and re-sell blends to you other customers that sign up for a Barista Home account under your referral Link.
- Barista Plus Account This is a Discounted account ideally used by coffee shops. It offers as much as 32% greater value than a home account and can be upgraded to other accounts. With a Barista plus account, you can also purchase Barista Distributor Community Builder add-on, This allows you to add value to your coffee skills and re-sell blends to your other customers who sign up for Barista Home and Barista account under your referral link.
- Barista Corporate Account Ideally Used by volume customers, who have specific distribution requirements and are looking for a larger area distribution. It offers as much as 50% greater value than a home account and can be upgraded to other accounts. This account allows you to get coffee managed and developed by groups and teams. With a Barista Corporate account, you can also purchase Barista Distributor’s Community Builder add-on, this allows you to add value to your coffee skills and re-sell blends to your other customers, who sign up for Barista Home, Barista and Barista plus account under your referral link.
- Table Showing – Pricing Variations With Different Accounts
Reference Blend – Blendly Standard Dark Italian Espresso
|Sr. No.||Account type||Price per kilo||Price in %||Effective price|
|1||Barista Home||£24.16||100%||Retail Price|
|2||Barista||£19.08||79%||Retail Price Minus 21%|
|3||Barista Plus||£16.54||68%||Retail Price Minus 32%|
|4||Barista Corporate||£12.29||50%||Retail Price Minus 50%|
You can get an additional discount if you order batch sizes in multiples of 28.
- Table Showing – Bulk Discounts
Reference Blend – Costa Blend
|Sr. No.||Order Size||Bulk Discount offered|
|1||28 kg order||£14.84|
|2||56 kg order||£29.68|
|3||84 kg order||£44.52|
|4||112 kg order||£59.36|
Become a Barista Distributor Community Builder
Community builder upgrade allows you to add value by reselling the barista plans as a distributor. You can add value by managing your own group of subscribers Just like becoming your own distributor you can share your coffee blend with Friends, Family and Businesses.
At Blendly, The Barista Distributor community builder is an Upgrade, Allowing you to manage your own customers. The Community Builder directly links customers and coffee lovers to your account allowing you to build your skills and income. it allows you to track and manage your customers as well as help them and build up your own online customer base .
Commission paid to Distributors via Community Builder Program
- Table – Showing rewards
Reference Blend – Cupcake Coffee Box Artisan Blend
|Sr No.||Subscription||Commission Earned
Per kg (in £)
|Coffee Per Customer per month (in kg)||No. of Customers||Monthly Commission (in £)||Yearly Commission (in £)|
Community Builder – Add-on/Plugin/Software for selling coffee and getting commissions and starting your own distribution. It is available on Blendly.co.uk Community builder opens up the window of opportunities for baristas, Coffee shops and individuals to build income and manage customers, based on their knowledge of coffee they can help others create and develop new flavours and tastes. You get all these opportunities at just £49.99/month.
Regional access – Licences
Regional licence allows you to manage the Blendly brand across larger distribution networks.
Sales Manager account – This account use Suite of management and integration solutions and support that allow central commodity Management and Sales development. Sales manager accounts are designed for users who already run a business or are looking to start an operation with their own coffee brand. It allows you to manage areas or larger distribution networks with a just in time fresh coffee service. You get this regional access at just £149.99/month.